Holiday season is finally here and that means it is time to decide which sandals make the packing list for our Summer adventure. I will admit to being partial to a sandal or two, my collection has certainly been building over the years and so I’m left with trying to choose. I do love them all.
Do you have a favourite style of sandal?
I’m a style it flat kind of girl. Heels are not my friend in the hot sun. Our next adventure takes us to Cyprus. I will be wearing sandals that take you from beach to bar, ones that are perfect for both. That is my style. For some, their choice of holiday often determines their holiday sandal, whether its adventure focused or just resting by the pool, I always choose sandals that are a blend of comfort and style.
There is no better feeling than the warm sun on your shoulders, sand between your toes and the sea breeze running through your hair. And a really great pair or sandals to style with your summer wardrobe. Here is my…
Summer Style Guide: Sandals
1. Chunky White Gladiator Style – Blaire Dr Marten Sandals
2. Floral Trekking Sandals – Nanou Beachwear
3. Pink chunky footbed sandals – Marks & Spencer
4. The classic Mustard Salt-Water Sandals
5. Black Arizona Birkenstock Sandal
6. Slim Leopard Havaianas Flip Flops
7. Black Teva – the original Trekking Sandal
8. Leopard Print Ruched Strappy Chunk Sandal – New Look
You can check out my Reel here featuring the sandals I am taking to Cyprus.
And that’s my Summer Style Guide: Sandals
Which sandals are on your list? If you’ve enjoyed this post then you might like to read my Travel Essentials post.